The Center Board of Secondary Education CBSE has been announced the Class-XII & Class –X Compartment examinations – 2020 update.
“CIRCULAR FOR PRIVATE CANDIDATES“
Sub: Online submission of forms by Private Candidates of Class-XII & Class–X, Compartment Examination – September 2020
- Compartment examinations are proposed to be conducted in September, 2020. The date will be announced soon.Following category of candidates would be eligible to appear as Private Candidate:-
- Those who have appeared in March 2019 in Full Subjects (i.e. 5/6/7 as per the Scheme of Studies) either as Regular candidate through schools affiliated to the Board or as Private Candidate and result declared as COMPARTMENT, also could not pass in July2019 (1stChance) and February/March 2020 (2ndChance) examination, all such candidates are eligible to apply only as Private Candidates for 3rdchanceCompartment examination to be held in September 2020.
- Those who have appeared in March 2019 in Full Subjects (i.e. 5/6/7 as per the Scheme of Studies) either as Regular candidate through schools affiliated to the Board or as Private Candidate and result declared as COMPARTMENT, also could not pass in July2019 (1stChance). These candidates have applied for 2ndchance Compartment for the examination held in February/March2020 but have not been able to appear due to the cancellation of the examination of the subjects scheduled to be held w.e.f. 1stJuly,2020 to 15thJuly, 2020. All such candidates shall also have to apply again.
- Candidates of Class XII who had applied for Improvement of Performance as private candidates in the subjects for which examination was scheduled from 1stJuly 2020 to15thJuly 2020 and their result has been declared as ‘NC’ in the subject concerned.
- Candidates of Class XII who have appeared as private candidate in 6 subjects in February/March 2020 and declared PASS but could not clear one subject can appear under Improvement of Performance category;
- Candidates of Class X who had applied for appearing in an Additional Subject in the subjects Computer Applications (Code 165) and Information and Communication Technology (Code 166) which were to be held on 20thMarch, 2020 but the examination in the subjects has been cancelled.
2. Online submission of the form by the above category of candidates(Class XII and Class X) for the examination proposed to be conducted in September 2020shall be done through http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/private/index.html w.e.f.13.08.2020.Details in respect of students who are eligible to apply will be auto-generated in the online system.Ifa candidate makes wrong entries in his/her application form or submits false information, statement or produces false/fake document, his/her form shall be rejected and fee paid shall be forfeited.
3.Merely submission of form and fee would not entitle a candidate to appear for the Compartment Examination and those who are applying for the Examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility criteria as stipulated in Annexure 1. If it is found at any stage that he/she does not fulfill the stipulated criteria, his/her application will be cancelled, and fee will be forfeited.
4.Regular candidates of CBSE affiliated schools who have appeared for Feb/March2020Examination and placed under Compartment should approach the school from which they have appeared in Class XII / X examination, 2020. Refer circular No. CBSE/COORD/Regular/Compt./2020dated12.08.2020for details.
5. Candidate will be able to download the Admit Card from the website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in.information about the date for downloading the admit card will be given later on.In case of any discrepancy in the Admit card candidate should contact concerned Regional Office of the Board as per jurisdiction.
It would be the responsibility of the candidate to submit the form and fee within the stipulated schedule. No request for extension of date on any issue including online payment related will be considered.
For any queries candidates may call at CBSE Helpline No. 1800-11-8002 or 011-22509257-59 between 10.00AM-5.00 PM on all working days.
Fee and Schedule for List of Candidates for Class XII/X–SEPTEMBER 2020
Procedure of submitting online application
- Enter your Roll No. School No. Centre No. as mentioned in the admit card.
- Enter your address and select the subject (Class XII only)
- Submit the application and note down“Application ID”
- Upload your recent Colour Photograph (max size 50 KB; JPG) and Signature (max size 4KB; JPG)
- Go to Fee payment option and make payment.
- CBSE will accept fees for all activities only through digital payments mode such as Netbanking, Debit/Credit card (both National/ International).
- The requisite fee can be paid through payment gateway/ Net banking, Debit/Credit card (both National/ International). No fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e DD/Postal Order /Money order/ cheque etc. No application will be accepted without fee.
- Fee paid is automatically updated by the Banks on CBSE server within 24 hours.
- In case of Bank related transaction or non updati on of fee on server the candidates should contact the respective Bank through which payment was made.Contact details of Banks are given on website of CBSE.
- Following may be informed to the bank while making communication with Bank:
- (i)Mode of Payment
- (ii)Fee Reference No.
- (iii)Amount paid
- (iv)Date of paying the amount
- (v)Bank reference number (Transaction ID as reflected in Bank account)(vi)Your contact number
Source of the code http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/attach/FINAL_LOC%20FOR%20COMPTT%202020_PRIVATE.pdf