UP Caste Certificate SC-ST-OBC Online: before apply online Caste Certificate user required some documents. this document is necessary for online apply Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC for the UP region.
Required Document Online UP Caste Certificate SC-ST-OBC
1. Self-declaration Form
2. Certificate from Ward-Councilor / Gram-Pradhan
3. Residence Certificate
keep them all scanned copy in your Mobile/phone or laptop/Desktop.
Step Apply Online UP Caste Certificate SC-ST-OBC
a) The applicant shall open the Online e-District Portal using the
address https://edistrict.up.gov.in/edistrictup/ and click on
Citizen login (e-Sathi) top of the Screen Link will be display.
Or you can use this link https://esathi.up.gov.in/citizenservices/login/login.aspx?Xpr$lgnp=Lq+/YkhENVDp7U/eJN8d3vnkHNxBD6qT
b) Register in online portal using their personal details and
c) A password is generated and sent through SMS/Email.
d) Using the User id and Password applicant shall log into the
2) After logging into the web portal , the Applicant shall select “E-
SATHI INTEGRATED SERVICES” radio button.
3) Applicant shall select “Caste Certificate” service under Revenue
4) Applicant shall create profile (Select district & enter DOB, Mobile
5) Applicant shall pay the user charges i.e., Rs 15/- through online
6) Applicant shall fill details, attach documents in application form
for “Caste Certificate” & submit it.
7) Tehsildar verifies the application & forward to Lekhpal for
8) Lekhpal submits the inspection report to Tehsildar
9) Based on Lekhpal report, Tehsildar approves the application &
issue caste certificate
10) Applicant shall download the certificate from online portal/Digi-
Click to download Application Form Here